Wednesday 28 January 2015

My Creative Sketches January

Wow, January has really snuck out from under me. 
I've been totally slack with my challenges this month. 
Bring on February.

Managed to finish a quick take on the My Creative Sketches January sketch.

Layout "Trouble"

I attached the papers before applying a thin layer of gesso to give it a more muted look. Then I stitched around the papers - leaving the ends of the stitching on the layout.

I also wanted to do a boys layout without including a floral embellishment - harder than it sounds. 
I was super tempted to add some flowers. But overall I'm pretty happy with the layout.



Materials:

CM Paper, gesso, stitching, Cricut Artbooking & Boys will be boys, CM stickers, CM Cut outs, washi tape, plasterers tape, twine, Kaisercraft Mister Fox collections

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page. I just love it. Love all your embellishments. Thank you for joining us at MCS for the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page , Love your use of papers and stitching. Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! Congrats On being featured at My Creative Sketches..

    ReplyDelete