Friday 17 July 2015

Off the Rails Scrapbooking - July Moodboard reveal Mixed Media layout

Hello Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the July Moodboard at

"Not my little man anymore"



Here is the inspiration moodboard:



This layout was inspired by all those fabulous colours. Green, red, yellow & stone.

I've started with some freehand gesso and then layered modelling paste, inks, washi tape and paper.

Final touches include some great Imaginarium Chipboard and Charms.

Here are some close ups.




Check back in at the end of July to see my video tutorial and layout 
using the second moodboard from Off the Rails Scrapbooking. 

Thanks for visiting


1 comment:

  1. I love the green background - it really makes the whole layout pop! I love the layers and title is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete