Tuesday 19 January 2016

D'Lish Scraps January scrapbook layout + Process Video using Just Add Paper kit

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created using the Just Add Paper (JAP) kit
and sketch challenge over at
D'Lish Scraps

"Hello Handsome"


The theme is "Hey, good lookin"

I took my inspiration from the grey chevron (who doesn't love chevron???)
and the colours!

With a house full of boys I was super excited to see this challenge.
So glad I subscribed to the kit's last year.
They really are so full of delishisness!

I've also done a process video for completing this layout below.
Hope you enjoy!


Thanks so much for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! What a happy photo and love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a super fun layout! I love your background work! Such a happy photo! Thanks so much for sharing with us D-lish Scraps!

    ReplyDelete