Monday 29 February 2016

--- Scrapbook Boutique DT --- February 29th layout reveal + process video using "Free Spirit" collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi Scrap Friends

Happy leap year day!
It's a pleasure to bring you a layout today using the
"Free Spirit" collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio
from


So many pretty papers and embellishments to chose from.

My layout "I heart you"


In case you haven't visited my blog before, I'm surrounded by boys. But when I saw this collection I fell in love with the beautiful colours and patterns. So, while my main scrapping inspiration are my boys I'm conscious of scrapping myself so that they will have a memories of me!

With that in mind, I created a layout celebrating my Mum with a picture we took on her birthday (New years day).

If you'd like to see how I completed this layout, here's a process video.




Thanks for visiting.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout.. love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm constantly amazed by Spotify's ability to tailor playlists to my taste. It's like having a personal DJ who knows exactly what I want to hear. Plus, the offline mode is a lifesaver on long flights. Spotify, you've made me a music lover all over again!" sign up for a free trial

    ReplyDelete