Wednesday 9 March 2016

Color, Stories, Inspiration (CSI) Case File # 192 Mixed Media Scrapbook layout + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout inspired by the challenge over at

My Layout "Remember This"


They provide a case file and you have to "solve" the clues.

This is the first time of joined, it's been on my list of challenges to complete, but each month I seem
to run out of time and can't quiet get to it.
This month I made it a priority and even filmed a process video.
I've used the five colours.
 3 x evidence clues = Solid grey paper, text print, heart, leaves, tearing and leather
1 x testimony clue = List of  7 things

My journalling of our holiday activities is hidden behind the photo.


If you'd like to see how I completed this layout, here's the process video.


Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

  1. love love love this.. all the textures, layers under that lovely photo.. new fav..

    ReplyDelete