Wednesday 23 March 2016

Kaisercraft March sketch challenge layout + process video using the Sail Away collection

Hi Scrap Friends

I'm on a roll for this month's challenges and am loving creative time at the moment.
Today I'm sharing a layout for the March challenge at
Kaisercraft.


The sketch was inspired by current DT Anna's lovely layout and I found it so easy to work with.

KC march challenge

While perusing some of the different Kaisercraft collections in my stash,
I decided to use the Sail Away collection as it was an all time favourite, I love it for boy layouts!

If you'd like to see how I completed this layout, here's the process video.



Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch... and fabulous video too!! -Thanks for joining in the March challenge at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in the March Sketch Challenge at Kaisercraft, :) lovely details in video and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Kaisercraft : )
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete