Wednesday 13 April 2016

Scrap the Boys April inspiration challenge Scrapbook Layout "Grandpas"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for the April challenge at

My layout "Grandpa"


This month it really was a "Challenge" to be inspired. I love a sketch and a moodboard
but for some reason, I had no clue what to do with this months inspiration image.



So I went to my friend "Google" and looked up "Hero quotes".
After trawling through various options, I found

"The best Dad's get promoted to Grandpa's" - Perfect!!

I had started this layout but never finished it as I was uninspired and this challenge
was the kick I needed to get back to it.

What better way to create than with a layout featuring my own Dad and my boys!

I've used the Time Machine collection from Kaisercraft and built my background
with layers of paper and distress ink through a stencil.

Really pleased with the final result of the layout.

Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! Great papers for a masculine layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout Louise. Love your paper choice and your design. Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Louise. I have to admit I love the Time Machine collection, and I have used it to scrap a photo of my Dad with my boys as well. It's such a masculine and generational collection. Thanks for playing along this month at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fave Kaisercraft collections for scrapping the boys with & geez you've made it shine! Supercool layout Louise! Thanks for playing along with STB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my fave Kaisercraft collections for scrapping the boys with & geez you've made it shine! Supercool layout Louise! Thanks for playing along with STB!

    ReplyDelete