Thursday 7 July 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 Aus July challenge layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for Scrapbooking Top 50 Aus.

My layout "Awesome"


As soon as I saw this sketch I was inspired.



The layout came together in about an hour and I love the final result.

You'll notice a Charm's Creations star, a DLish gold bow and flair.
Other elements are from Basic Grey "Barista" collection.
Background is watercolour paint and the circles are Tim Holtz Distress Crayon.

Thanks for visiting.


6 comments:

  1. Once again you've nailed the challenge Louise. Awesome Indeed!! Thanks for joining us this month at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is "AWESOME" and I really love the Black and gold. Thanks for playing along at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a wonderful take on the sketch.. I love the yellow colors too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool page, love the colours and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout. The black and gold is just stunning. Super cute picture too :) Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout, love the monochromatic feel with a pop of yellow. Love your take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete