Friday 2 September 2016

CSI Special Investigator September 1 Reveal Scrapbook Layout "Reading"

Hi Scrappers

What an honour it was to be asked to be a Special Investigator at Color Stories Inspiration (CSI)

I've been joining their challenges and have really enjoyed the Case Files.

Today I'm sharing my project for the September 1st Case File

My Layout "Reading"



Here is the case file to play along with:


All you have to do is include all the colours from the scheme.
3 x evidence clues & 
1 x testimony clue.
The sketch is optional but fun to use.

CSI also offer great prizes to win if your layout is chosen throughout the month.
If you're looking for a new challenge to expore, give them a go.

Be sure to come back later in the month to see the other case files and my reveal.

Thanks for visiting.


1 comment: