Thursday 17 November 2016

--- Scrapbook Boutique DT --- November 17 layout share "Happiest"

 Hi Scrap Friends

Today I've got a layout to share for Scrapbook Boutique 

"Happiest"


This month I am playing with the Kaisercraft "Silent Night" collection from


I'm not gonna lie - it was a challenge for me, because I'm more of a brights kind of scrapper.
But I really enjoyed the traditional colours of this collection and I'm happy that when flicking through our Christmas memories, the brights will be broken up with some traditional colours.


I had a particular idea to create small photo clusters and have four on the page.


I chose three photos and a collectable card and built the clusters from there.

You can hear all about the process in this short video:



Thanks for visiting.


Products used: 

2 comments: