Wednesday 14 December 2016

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- Christmas Wall Hanging + process video

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a project for A2Z Scraplets

I've created a Christmas wall hanging.
I've also created a process video as part of my
12 Days of Christmas YouTube project.

"Tis the Season"


Here's a close up.

The "Sparkle" chipboard has gone through the minc machine and been treated with gold foil.

 

The flag banner received a coat of white gesso and gold embossing powder.

A lot of the extras on this canvas came from the Christams decorating section of my local discount store.
 

I love the way it looks on the wall and the bells jingle which gives this piece an awesome festive feel.


You can find these chipboard pieces in the
A2Z Scraplets Store


If you'd like to see how I created this, please check out the process video:


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment