Monday 5 December 2016

--- Scrapbook Boutique DT --- November 5th Layout + Process video "Hooray" using Kaisercraft "Party Time" collection

 Hi Scrap Friends

Today I've got a layout to share for Scrapbook Boutique

It's december which means that the internet is crowded with Christmas celebrations!
I love this time of year, but I love to change things up a little too.

So with that in mind I've got a Birthday celebration layout to share.

"Hooray"



I've used some of the gorgeous "Party Time" collection from Kaisercraft.
The colours and embellishments in this collection would make it great for an everyday range too.



You can pick up all the items used in this project from




Here's the video of me creating this page.




Thanks for visiting.




Products used: 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page Louise, looking forward to watching your video :)

    ReplyDelete