Thursday 29 December 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia - December challenge layout "A real tree"

Hi Scrap Friends

I've managed to squeeze in one last challenge for the month.
This one is for
Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia

My Layout "A real tree"


So many ways to be inspired by this moodboard.


It's obvious where I got my inspiration from :)
My Christmas trees are freehand with gesso - lot's of fun!

I'd printed this photo to use in my Documenting December album but ended up leaving it out.
It was perfect for this page.


Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome page. I love how you have replicated one of the images in the mood board and given it your own touch. Thanks for playing along with the SBT50 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!I love how you can really see where you drew your inspiration from and the texture is the page is just divine! Thanks for joining us at SBT50 this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever Lou! Gorgeous texture too. Thanks for joining us this month at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of different elements to provide such wonderful dimension. Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete