Sunday 1 October 2017

--- White ... with 1 CT --- October Pink Whisper reveal - Scrapbook Layout "Beautiful"

Hi Scrap Friends

I love the 1st of the month when all the new challenges go live.

This one is for
White ... with 1 

My Layout "Beautiful"



This month we are challenging you with a delightful
"Pink Whisper"




October in Australia is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Here is a friendly reminder to be vigilant regarding your health and take care of yourself.

If you'd like more information:

http://nbcf.org.au/

You may also be interested to read the story of a fellow Aussie Scrapper - Gail Lindner who has recently been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and is sharing her experience here

***

For my layout this month, I've had to dig deep for something pink.
I managed to find some papers and embellishments and created a simple layered page.



I've used Gelato on my background and hand drawn the hearts in pink & silver.

Don't forget if you still need inspiration, we have a sketch to play along with too.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment