Friday 1 December 2017

--- White with 1 CT --- December challenge reveal "Love" Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrappers

Gosh I love the first of the month.
New challenge time ...
Being the month of Christmas, what better way to celebrate then with the
White ... with 1
colour challenge this month.

Here is my inspiration ...

"Love:


First I gathered some appropriately coloured supplies - including papers, embellishments, title and mediums.


To create the background I've mixed Colour Blast Shimmer Dust "Candy" with water and painted stripes onto white cardstock.
Adding a couple of little splatters too.


I've added some strips of patterned paper and some vellum.


This photo is of Master Z and his Pop pushing him around on his Christmas Go Kart!
I chose the photo because of the little pops of coordinating colour.

Can't wait to check out your creations.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment