Thursday 1 March 2018

--- White with 1 CT --- March challenge reveal Scrapbook layout "You Rock"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing my reveal project for the March colour over at 

How cute is the "Crisp Lettuce"?

Here's my page "You Rock"



I've been struggling to use this wood piece because I just love it and haven't found a page I liked enough to use it on.


I chose a  resist pattern paper and smudged some Distress Crayon onto the background.

I then added some splashes of black acrylic paint and some black cotton to highlight the background.


I took some inspiration from the lettuce image and made my page quite textural.

I love the results of the challenge that is White ... with 1 so I hope your keen to play along this month.

Thanks for visiting.

Happy Scrapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment