Thursday 26 March 2015

White With 1 - March Challenge "Cute" Scrapbook layout

I have to admit, I found the colour at White with 1 this month, quite challenging to work with. I don't think I've got it quite right but here it is anyway.

My layout "Cute"



I started with layering paper and stitching and distressing the edges. Added some texture paste and Dylusions spray ink. I wanted to add some silver & black touches to break up the layout as well.

Not one of my favourite layouts but I don't completely hate it either. 


Materials:

White cardstock, CM paper, modelling paste, Dylusions "Cut Grass" spray ink, Lindy's Stamp Gang "Steel Shimmer" Glitz spray, sequins, cabachon's, black ink, Kaisercraft papers and collectables and silver twine


6 comments:

  1. I think this looks lovely, love the distressed edges! And thanks for joining in with White with One this month, hope you can join in next month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So original and pretty! Thank you for playing along with us this month at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, love the background, the distress papers look fab. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is brilliant! Fabulous page. Thanks for playing along with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an original background! Thanks for playing along with WW1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Amazing background!!! Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete