Friday 24 April 2015

The Scrapbook Boutique April Challenge - Mother's Day Card

Hi Scrap Friends

I'm sharing today a card I completed which was inspired by the Scrapbook Boutique April challenge.

Ok, so I have to admit, I'm not really a card person. I enjoy making them and enjoying giving them away, however I much prefer watching a layout come together rather than a card.

I was inspired on another blog I visited to get into card making a little more!


Every month Scrapbook Boutique have these delicious cupcake challenges and this one made my mouth water! So my card is a mix of purples, browns and silver.


Thanks for looking


Materials:

Brown & purple card stock, gesso, paper, Mont Marte silver acrylic, Kaisercraft purple acrylic, Kaisercraft Antique Bazaar collectable frame, silver twine, pearl ribbon, flower and stickers

5 comments:

  1. Love that beautiful cluster Louise and what a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make cards more often Louise - this one is lovely! Love your elements, the linking to the inspiration pic and that beautiful sentiment - so on trend with the chalkboard effect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me a layout is much scarier than a card.... all that space... lol. Your card is so beautiful Louise, love how you combined all those wonderful elements and I'm so glad you were able to share it with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the cupcake made my mouth water too!!!! Your card is gorgeous and so many fun elements too! I love a LO too but love the quickness of a card ( well sometimes they are quick!!!) Thank you for joining in and sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. I'm mainly a layout person but do enjoy making the odd card. Thanks for joining in at Scrapbook Boutique this month.

    ReplyDelete