Saturday 27 June 2015

7 Dots Studio June Challenge "Time Flies" Scrapbooking Layout

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

This is my first time playing at 7 Dots Studio.

I love their new ranges of paper and I've added them to my wish list.

So with that in mind I've used some papers from my stash to complete this layout.
(7 Dots Studio, Thoughts Keeper No. 2)


I've used a photo collage of our dog. When I thought about this months theme of "Time Flies" I thought first of my children as time really is flying by with them but then I wanted to think a little outside the norm - so I went with a layout based on our fur child "Zeus".

June is his birth month so I felt it appropriate that he have a layout in our album!

Here are some close ups.




There is so much inspiration from the DT at 7 Dots Studio and you really should check it out.


I'm slowly catching up so will have more layouts to share in the next couple of days.

Thanks for visiting.


6 comments:

  1. Lots of gorgeous details, beautiful colors! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful details! And i like the composition as well :-)
    Thank You for joining our 7 Dots Studio challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! i love dogs so much! very lovely lo!!! little story about sweet puppy!!! Thank You for joining our 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! So adorable! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page!Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio challenge!!!♥

    ReplyDelete