Sunday 9 August 2015

7 Dots Studio July Scrapbooking Layout challenge "Cat"

 Hello Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout I created for 7 Dots Studio July Challenge.

My Layout "Cat"

The inspiration was to scrap an animal. 


 

I'm really digging diagonal layouts at the moment.
So I've taken some 7 Dots Studio paper and started top left and moved to bottom right.
Added lots of stamping, texture, gold acrylic paint, chipboard, cheeseclothe and cotton.


The title was one I found online and made myself.
I thought it was cute and so appropriate.


Thanks for visiting.


7 comments:

  1. fabulous LO!! love what you did with the strings!! Thanks for joining us at the 7 Dots Studios Challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Great colors! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio's challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet lo and pic!! i love colors and journaling! Thank you for joining the 7Dots Studio's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! amazing lo! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 7Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your page & I totally agree with you!! A home is not a home without at least one cat!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work and so cute foto! Thanks for joining us at the 7 Dots Studios Challenge this month!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic page with great pic! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio's challenge!

    ReplyDelete