Wednesday 26 August 2015

Scrap the Boys August Challenge Layout using Cocoa Vanilla range

Hello Scrap Friends

Get ready for a shock ...

This layout was completed in less than an hour!!!!

I've noticed that trending layouts are for lots of simple layers with 
minimal embellishing and are becoming more focused on the story.

Thought I'd give it a go using the fantastic range from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

Here's what I came up with "X2" (Times Two)


This month at Scrap the Boys the challenge could include
Mummy & Me.


I loved digging through my stash and finding this photo of me with our twins.
Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work, absolutely LOVE the layering. Thanks for playing along with STB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Louise, I love your layering and the colour combo...Perfect for the black and white photo..Thank you so much for joining us at STB...Have a nice day...Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous page - I love all the journal work! thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous page and photo!!! Thanks for playing along at STB :)

    ReplyDelete