Thursday 26 November 2015

Scrapbook Boutique November challenge layout "Sweet Tooth"

Hi Scrappy Friends

It's taken a little time, but with so much Christmassy goodness
around, I've finally found some Christmas spirit.
It sure did help to go on a little christmas supply shopping spree.
I'm stalking the postie waiting for some new goodies to play with.
With that in mind, I thought I'd better use some of last years papers!!

Today I'm sharing a layout inspired by Scrapbook Boutique.

My Layout "Sweet Tooth"


These pictures are from Christmas Eve 2014. Master Z sharing a chocolate with his Pop.




This cupcake is the inspiration.


I loved the combination of red and green with a touch of gold.

Thanks for visiting.


4 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous layout inspired by our photo this month at Scrapbook Boutique! You have really captured the warmth of the red, green and gold in this project, and what a beautiful way to keep that special memory fresh in your mind:) What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always stalking the postie, waiting for something... is that bad? Have fun with your new goodies they are always great for inspiration, and your layout is so fun and Christmassy, I adore it! So glad you could share it with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching behind the photos Louise. Fun pics and glad you're getting into the Christmas spirit and joining in with us at SBB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout design...the stitching and the doily...looks like Christmas at your place might be even more fun this year!

    ReplyDelete