Thursday 28 January 2016

*** Exciting Scrappy News *** New DT position

Hi Scrap Friends

I've been keeping this secret since December and am so 
excited to announce that I've joined the team at
I've always loved participating in their challenges so was
honoured when Evelyn asked if I'd join the team.

I've gotten a sneak peak of the challenges for this year and you're going to 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!

There's also a blog hop and a very talented DT that have heaps of amazing skills.

Pop back next month to check out the February challenge and my first reveal.

If you haven't already checked it out, don't forget to subscribe to me on

1 comment:

  1. Oh good on you Louise! I have shopped there in the past and have also joined in with the challenges.. maybe you will remind me of them!!hehe!

    ReplyDelete