Friday 26 February 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 Aus February challenge layout "Memories"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a a layout inspired by the challenge at 

My Layout "Memories"


 The challenge this month was to scrap a layout using the colour you love most.
With February being the month of Love! a lot of challenge mood boards
had red themes and although I tried to pick another colour
I couldn't go past my all time favourite of red!!!

If we are going to get specific, though, it's red, black and white.



For this layout though, I've taken my cue from the photo colours.
The blanket wrapping Master Z had some red and blue so I've also included a small
touch of blue on my layout, but it's dominated by red!


This one was definitely a challenge for me but I'm really pleased with the final result.

Thanks so much for visiting.

7 comments:

  1. This looks great, and what a precious photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love this layout, the twine and red elements finish it beautifully making the photo pop!! Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love the sprinkling of sequins. Thanks for joining us at SBT50 this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH so cute!! The red is beautiful, thanks for playing along at SBT50!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Love how you've matched the colours from the photo and incorporated them into your layout! Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page Louise - I'm loving the red with a touch of blue! Such a precious moment to document too, I remember that time well for our babies! Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete