Tuesday 1 March 2016

--- Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT --- March Challenge Reveal layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Welcome...

Today I'm sharing a layout inspired by the March moodboard at

I really think you'll love this months moodboard!


Here is my layout:
"Relax"



Inspired by the word I've chosen a pic of Master Z kicking back while camping at Easter.
I've also used the colours and done some stash busting with all paper layers coming from my stash.

Also wanted to share how easy it is to scrap. I started this page while spending time at a local dam on Australia Day. I sent the boys out fishing in the boat and spent a lovely hour scrapping surrounded by nature ... Ahhh, Bliss!

 

If you haven't stopped by to check it out yet, it's a must this month.

I've got a new layout and process video for this moodboard coming up soon.

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. This looks great, love all the layers under your photo..

    ReplyDelete