Thursday 19 May 2016

D-Lish Scraps May JAP Kit double page scrapbook layout "Park"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing my take on the May challenge at D-Lish Scraps

My Layout "Park"


Double layout Left side

Double Layout right side


Inspired by the "Tranquil Pools" moodboard and Just Add Paper (JAP) Kit.


I've taken the sketch and turned it into a double layout.

My scrapping goal at the moment is to scrap more of the every day moments in our lives.
I find looking back at my albums that it's full of beautiful pages but the memory keeping aspect
has slowly dwindled away.

So that's how I chose my pictures.
I also felt the photos really matched the moodboard quite well without blending in too much.

I used Picasa to edit my photos and create a photo collage.
Additional items not in the JAP kit are:

- texture paste
- washi tape
- acrylic paint

Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous double page Louise, and love your background work and texture!

    ReplyDelete