Saturday 21 May 2016

More than Words May challenge - scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for the May challenge at 

My Layout "First Fishing Trip"



I've been struggling lately with my desire to get messy with mixed media and find that
when I do get to do a MM page, I'm always attracted to dark colours!

For this months challenge:


I wanted to use lighter, brighter colours.


I love this photo of Master C, all decked out ready to go fishing on Australia Day.

Thanks for visiting.


7 comments:

  1. LOVE this Louise, especially what you have done with the thread, it looks fabulous. Awesome layout. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! The background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this is awesome! What a great photo and you did an amazing job showcasing it! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Louise! Perfect boy colours and that twine work is awesome! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and pretty! That photo is priceless! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page!!!!
    So fun!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome AWESOME page Louise...
    Thanks for joining in over @ More Than Words!! x

    ReplyDelete