Thursday 26 May 2016

Show us your stuff May challenge scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for the May challenge at Show us your stuff.

My Layout "Darling"



This month the team challenged us to use:

So how could I resist choosing a picture of DH & I!

I went to my good old friend google and found this fabulous poem.

I'm constantly telling him "Happy wife, Happy life" and
he likes to tell me I'm always right (OK, so mostly I am :)
so it was very appropriate.

Thanks for visiting.


7 comments:

  1. Love your poem Louise, made me laugh. So much texture and detail you have created on your layout thank you for joining SUYS this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you nailed it! This is an awesome take on the challenge. Well done. Thanks for playing with us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, my husband uses that quote too. I love your layout Louise, great interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page! Very cool! So glad you join us at SUYS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha love your poetry! Such a great page! Thanks for playing along at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh haha that poem rocks it. Love it! Your layout is awesome. Thank you for playing along with us this month at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete