Tuesday 12 July 2016

DLish Scraps July layout challenge "Hello Mess"

Hi Scrap Friends

I've enjoyed some creative time lately and am pleased to share a layout with you for the 
July challenge at D-Lish Scraps.

My layout "Hello Mess"


I've followed the sketch loosely but found that I was drawn to the red twine that came with the
Just Add Paper (JAP) kit this month.


With a moodboard name like "Rustic Charm" how could I possible go past these photos
of Master C - happily digging in the dirt!

This page has no mixed media elements - I've simply let the paper and the embellishments speak for themselves.

Thanks for visiting.

Don't forget to check out D-Lish Scraps store for lots of embellishing goodies.



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and you're right the elements do speak for themselves! I am loving all the little wooden veneer at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete