Wednesday 3 August 2016

More than words challenge August - Circles + Friends scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for the challenge at More than Words.

My layout "Better Together"


I'm still undecided about my feelings on this layout. I don't think I've quite reached my
mixed media potential and still have a lot of practice to do.

This is one of those layouts that I like but I don't really love.
I think it's the die-cut background - I should have left that off!

Honest thoughts are always welcome!
If you don't love it - please feel free to let me know - promise I won't be offended :)

Thanks to MTW for the challenging challenge this month.

Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Louise, love all your details. Thanks for joining in with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well looking at this I am blown away, it looks amazing, love all the flowers and the background cutout paper looks fabulous! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing wrong with your die-cut background, it fits really nice with your page !! You did great job with the "circle" part of the challenge and the quote you used is so true !! A beautiful layout in every way !Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is amazing. I like how you worked the circles in your design. Thank you for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool background, beautiful photo and perfect quote for the challenge! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is an awesome layout Louise! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible layout! Love the detailed background and the circle photo! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete