Friday 5 August 2016

Scrap the Boys August Challenge - "Sad Face" scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

What an awesome challenge from Scrap the Boys this month.

Here's my layout "Sad Face"



I've been hoarding these photos for a while because they are cute and when I saw the challenge ...


I knew they would be perfect.

I've used water colour to create my purple background - I love the combination of purple and teal.
Texture paste through an A2Z Scraplets stencil, washi tape, paper, chipboard, enamel dots
and finally a Charms Creations Heart.

Really pleased with this layout. Hope your inspired to play along.

Thanks for visiting.


9 comments:

  1. Naww that sad face.... Lovely layout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear :( But it's a fabulous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Louise, oh yes the photos are perfect for the challenge. I love the colour combination teal and purple...and your embellishments are very beautiful !! Thanks for joining us at STB. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous! Poor little man....but beautifully scrapped. LOVE the way you've used the hessian heart...& the bg work is yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise love your page the purple and teal look fantastic Barb. Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous photos! Love your layout Louise. Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect photos for this challenge! I love the colours and all the little elements on this page. Thanks for joining us once again at STB

    ReplyDelete