Wednesday 14 September 2016

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- Sept 14th layout share "Dad & Me"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets.

"Dad & Me"


we've just had Fathers Day in Australia so this chippie is perfect.
Check it out  here


I've treated my chippie as follows:

1 x layer of white gesso
1 x layer of Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Peacock Feathers"
1 x layer of Ranger Glossy Accents

This layout is quite minimalist for me - Paper, stickers, stitching and letting the title, photo and journalling speak for themselves.

My next share will be a mixed media piece with a process video too, so don't forget to pop back next week to check it out!!!

Thanks for visiting.



1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, a special memory and love the chippie you have used here!

    ReplyDelete