Monday 14 November 2016

Jot Magazine November challenge double page Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

I've found some creative mojo and I'm pleased to share my take on the November moodboard at 

My Layout "Be-YOU-tiful"


My inspiration came from almost every photo in this moodboard.
copyleannemoodboardnovember

Initially, I saved the alphabet image and printed my own background paper.
Then I tore some layers, like in the mountain image.


I created the background using different mediums inspired by the door image.
The blue arrow picture frame also features and of course a peacock :)


I chose a Funky Flair Studio heart flair to finish.

I'm really proud of this layout.
I love how it's come together and it's quickly become one of my favourites.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment