Saturday 12 November 2016

Scrap the Boys November challenge "Golf"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout created for the November challenge at 

My Layout "Golf"


The challenge this month was to 

Initially I thought about using a photo of the big boy (Darling Husband) because the twins are only 3, they are not really involved with sport yet.
Then I remembered that I had photos of them playing with Daddy's golf clubs and I knew I had some golfing embellishments in my stash.

So I went digging and this is what I came up with.

Being a golf page, I automatically went for green but I'm trying to push the boundaries of my current preferred style, so I decided to completely change up the colours.

I chose a bright patterened paper so I've added lots of colour and made my background using dylusions paint.

I'm not sure if I like it, but it's definitely different from my usual style.

Thanks for visiting.



2 comments:

  1. What a great layout, your colours and design. Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the colours that you`ve used on the layout, it`s so pretty !!Thanks for joining us at STB..Have a nice crafty day !! Many hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete