Saturday 31 December 2016

Scrapbooking Memories Masters Entries 2016/2017

Hi Scrap Friends

With the end of 2016 upon us I thought I would share my layouts entered for the
2017 Masters Competition.

Please note anything you see published of mine in Scrapbooking Memories is under my real name which I don't use online to keep my families privacy. 

Task 1 - 5x7 photo with eye contact (honourable mention)


Task 2 - Use unconventional materials

Task 3 - Use the colours of the rainbow (honourable mention)


Task 4 - Double Layout with special meaning (honourable mention)

Entering the masters competition was challenging but I'm super stoked with the layouts I've created and that three out of four received honourable mentions.

It is of course disappointing to not be named a master but I'm proud of my efforts and look forward to next years competition.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy New Year.



1 comment:

  1. That is a great effort and you can be very proud of all those wonderful layouts! Well done.. Happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete