Sunday 15 January 2017

White with 1 - January 9x12 scrapbook layout "Us"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing something different.
I've been stalking pinterest and I've discovered 9x12 layouts.
I've always been a 12x12 scrapper but I decided to give it a go and the challenge to my creative process really helped.

So today I'd like to share my very first 9x12 layout, created for ...


This month we were given the colour "Princess Pink"


a real challenge for me with a house full of boys.
Arriving in the post was a happy mail box full of Simple Stories "Love & Adore" - perfect for this moodboard!

This layout is different again for me as it doesn't feature a lot of mixed media.
I love the result though.

Thanks for visiting.


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be very happy with your layout Louise, I love it.
    Thank you for joining our White with 1 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Louise, thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on this Louise - so nice to see pink used with a male included :) Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many interesting bits and pieces in this layout. Loving that there is a male on a pink layout and flowers too. Yay !!! Thanks for playing along with us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louise this is fabulous. I love that big quote card. Gorgeous embellishing. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page Louise, bright, bold and fun! Thanks for playing along at White.. With 1 this month. Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funky page. Great work. Thanks for playing along at White With One.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout love it. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Thank you for playing with us at whitewith1 challenge.

    ReplyDelete