Thursday 27 April 2017

Show us your Stuff April Challenge - Scrapbook Layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for the April challenge at
Show us your stuff

My layout "XoXo"


This month they gave us a recipe to play along with.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

I chose a patterned paper, then applied Colour Blast paste in "Apple of my Eye" through a stencil.
A splattering of paint + washi - I stitched along the outside of the paste and washi.
Finally I've used a Charms Creations denim star with gold elements.



Not my usual style with lots of patterns/colour and very limited white space but I enjoyed the challenge and love the page!

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.


2 comments:

  1. I love this colour scheme. You have rocked the challenge this month! Thanks for joining SUYS in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, love your background and the stitching along the washi is a great touch. Thanks for joining us in the April Challenge at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete