Friday 30 June 2017

--- Scrapbook Boutique DT --- Scrapbook Layout + process video "Hey"

 Hi Scrap Friends

Today I've got a layout to share for Scrapbook Boutique 

"Hey"


I recently had the honor of attending a mixed media background workshop with Natalie May and she said something that stuck with me "Don't think - just Do!"

So I gathered some supplies and "Did!?"

I've used Colour Blast Mica powder in Cool Mint to create my background.

Pop Up Image

This layout started as an experiment in mixed media.


Other embellishing on the page is some chipboard circles and flourishes.


Flowers from 49 & Market and chipboard stickers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.




You can find all of these products at



The bonus is that I decided to video so that I could share with you.



One final tip ...
The mica powder is still reactive, so I've sealed my layout with clear spray sealer!
Also good if you wanted to add additional mediums over the top, so the mica powder doesn't blend.



Thanks for visiting.





Products used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment