Wednesday 6 September 2017

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- September challenge reveal layout "Shine"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Shine"


For this months challenge we'd like you to create a Christmas page without using traditional colours.
I chose mint & silver.

The chipboard pieces are
Shine word and Bec's Christmas tree shape


 

For the Shine word, I added first a coat of Colour Blast embossing powder in "Steel" and then a coat of "Snow White"

For the Christmas Tree, I added a coat of white gesso, then coloured with my Tim Holtz Distress Crayon, then added a coat of Colour Blast embossing powder in "Snow White" - for that little bit of sparkle.

I love how this layout has a definite Christmas feel (with that sweet photo) but there is no traditional colours.

We sure hope you can play along this month.

Join our facebook group here
A2Z Scraplets Papercraft challenge Facebook group


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment