Monday 18 September 2017

Kaisercraft September sketch challenge Scrapbook Layout "Adventure"

Hi Scrap Friends.

Today I'm sharing my layout for the Kaisercraft September challenge.

My layout "Adventure"


This month we were given a sketch to use. I chose my photos and because they were portrait, I decided to flip the sketch.


With thanks to Kitaholic Kits as this months kit is filled with fabulous Factory 42 goodies.


I love how this layout is sort of neutral with brown, black and grey with
Colour Blast Shimmer in Sienna
I think it really lifts the blue in the photos.


My favourite part of the collection was the washi tape. It's fantastic and made a really easy border for the paper.


I also like these photos because of the stacked wood background, I think it blends so well.
In the photos, you can see my boys emptying the pegs and putting them down an overflow pipe in the backyard. LOL.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping



1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise, your layout is fantastic - I love your background and the photos of your boys are just so gorgeous 😊

    ReplyDelete