Friday 15 September 2017

Show us your Stuff - September challenge - scrapbook layout "You Rock"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for Show us your stuff

"You Rock"


This month they are challenging us to create a mixed media layout.

Image may contain: text

My page has a few different elements.
While digging through my stash I found this cool embossed cardstock.
So I  pulled out my Distress Crayons and smudged all different shades of purple onto the background.



I then added a layer of Colour Blast paste in "Bling" through a stencil.
Followed by lots of acrylic paint splatters - turquoise, lilac and purple.


Black background stamping, Chipboard painted purple and some wood veneer pieces to embellish.

My handmade piece is the XO from Charms Creations.


I really like the detail of this page and that it's not weighed down with too many heavy embellishments.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Louise this looks great, and you have brought an old piece of cardstock into the 21st century with your technique. Love it. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete