Wednesday 14 March 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Weekend Escape" Scrapbook layout

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Weekend Escape"


For this page I actually chose my chipboards first and then built the page around that.

Treated with black gesso.


Then these really great Camera Squares.
Which I've seperated and then covered with Colour Blast Embossing powder in "Envy" and Bling".


I'm really terrible at remembering to take photos of DH and I, but while we were away seeing the live show of Mrs Brown's Boys - I decided to snap a couple.


The background is so simple and all the items on the page come from my stash.

I just love how all the little cluster areas form interesting elements on the page.


Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment