Friday 2 March 2018

--- Off the Rails Scrapbooking DT --- March tutorial - Art Journal Monochrome + yellow

Hi Crafters

Today I'm sharing my tutorial project for
Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

This month's inspiration moodboard is all about Monochrome + colour.



I decided to create a page in my Art Journal.


I am really new to Art Journalling and decided to give it a go after seeing some creations by

Selena makes some amazing mixed media pieces.


I consider my Art Journal as a place to "Create" without the pressure to record a memory or use a photo.
I really have enjoyed my recent exploration of a totally different genre of craft.


So today for my tutorial at Off the Rails Scrapbooking,
I'm giving you a look into my Art Journal so far
and a simple technique video if you'd like to get started.

By the way, if your scared that an "Art Journal" has to be all about Art ...
don't worry that's how I felt, but really it is just another creative outlet and you can do whatever you please.

Here is the video


Thanks for visiting.
I always love to hear comments on my projects ...
but also on my thoughts and ramblings,
so please feel free to leave some love.

Happy Crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment