Wednesday 9 May 2018

--- A2Z Scraplets DT --- "Shine Bright"

Hi Scrap Friends

Today I'm sharing a layout for A2Z Scraplets

My layout "Shine Bright"



If anyone has seen my creative mojo, send it back!!!!
I am creating, but it just feels very difficult at the moment.

So today I'm sharing this page as it was really one that I just tried not to think too hard about.

I started with background papers, added some washi and water colour.


Photo was next and then the Starburst Frames.
For the one behind the photo, I gave it a simple coat of black gesso.

The star in the cluster, got a coating of Colour Blast Embossing powder in "Singin the Blues"


Mostly I embellished from my stash, but the final addition is the twine!

Hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment